Live CE Classes- June 27th & 28th
Online CE Class Packages - All CE must be completed no LATER than AUGUST 24!
14 hour course includes 6 REQUIRED and 8 GENERAL hour courses.
7 hour course includes 6 REQUIRED and 1 GENERAL hour courses.
Online CE Classes
GENERAL hours are $19 per 1 hour course.
- Business Communication
- Common Florida Building Code Violations
- Daily Reporting for the Contractor
- Emergency Preparedness on the Job Site
- Employee Classification
- Florida Lien Law Basics, Step by Step Guide
- Florida Sales and Use Tax
- Mark-Up and Profit
- Accounting for the Small Contractor (2 hour course)
- Business Structure Overview
- Construction Contract Basics
- Construction Change Orders
Per the requirements laid out in CILB Rule 61 G4-18.001(9), a person is not required to complete any continuing education requirements for the year in which a certificate or a registration is initially issued. Any person who obtains a certificate or a registration more than 12 months prior to the end of a biennial period is required to complete seven hours of approved continuing education as a condition of the first renewal of the certificate or registration.
- If you received your license AFTER 09/01/2019, then you need 0 hours of CE.
- If you received your license BETWEEN 09/01/2018 AND 08/31/2019, then you need 7 hours of CE.
- If you received your license PRIOR to 08/31/2018, then you need 14 hours of CE.